Herbal medicine is the oldest form of medicine known, and has been used since the earliest times to treat illness and restore good health. Modern research is adding to our knowledge of the healing power of plants.
By using whole plant extracts the full range of a plant’s potential is available for use as a medicine. This avoids many of the risks associated with isolated chemical extracts of synthetic drugs.
Conditions that respond well to herbal treatment include:
– Arthritis and rheumatism
– Asthma, eczema and allergies
– Childhood ailments
– Cystitis and other urinary complaints
– Digestive problems
– Headaches and migraines
– High blood pressure
– Infections, viral and post-viral conditions
– Menstrual and menopausal conditions
– Skin complaints
– Stress, anxiety and depression
and many more . . .